2022 Start Today SD Pathway Partnership Initiative
Through an Apprenticeship Building America (ABA) grant awarded to the Department of Labor and Regulation by the U.S. Department of Labor, interested entities are welcome to apply for funding to help offset initial start-up costs of developing new high school Registered Apprenticeship Programs. A total of $142,000, or 100%, of this initiative is financed with federal funds.
How to Apply — Deadlines
- Review the Start Today SD Pathway Partnership Application Guide
- Ask any questions via the Inquiry Form by 11:59 p.m. CDT on Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2022.
- Responses to inquires will be posted on this website on Monday, Oct. 24, 2022.
- Submit a Letter of Intent by 11:59 p.m. CDT on Friday Oct. 28, 2022.
- Download the Application Form (Save this document to your device before completing.)
- Send completed applications to StartToday@state.sd.us before 11:59 p.m. CST on Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2022.
Checklist — Important Documents and Links
- Pathway Partnership Inquiry Form
- Letter of Intent
- Start Today SD Pathway Partnership Application Guide
- Sample Scoring Rubric
- Application Form (Save this document to your device before completing.)
- Sample Agreement
Pathway Partnership Inquiry Responses
All questions submitted have been compiled and answered in this document - Pathway Partnership Inquiry Responses