Apprenticeships Make Good Sense for Employers
Looking to build a qualified workforce? Be an employer sponsor in the Registered Apprenticeship program in South Dakota. As a sponsor, you can ensure workers obtain the right skills you need. Plus, you get a committed employee on the path to advancement.
Employer benefits of offering a Registered Apprenticeship program:
- A systematic and customized approach to training that results in highly skilled, highly productive employees trained to industry/employer specification.
- Increased productivity and knowledge transfer due to on-the-job learning from an assigned mentor combined with related technical instruction.
- Emphasis on safety training that often reduces workers' compensation costs.
- A stable and predictable pipeline for development of qualified workers. Studies show the average retention for apprentices completing programs is 91%. And 97% of businesses with apprenticeship programs would recommend apprenticeships to others.
- State and National Recognition of the training program.
Build Your Qualified Workforce. Be an employer in South Dakota’s Registered Apprenticeship Program.